If your purpose is to empower those who are driven to take the next step
in their health and performance,
we want to hear from you.
We are happy to receive applications at any time.
Qualified candidates will be contacted as relevant opportunities arise.
We want to hear from you if you’re…
Passionate about helping others.
PEAKS Lifestyle exists in service of our Members who rely on us to help them achieve their goals. You build rapport easily and go above and beyond to support our Members in reaching their stated goals. You know that your success is directly tied to the success of our Members and you’ll do whatever it takes to succeed!
Committed to growth.
PEAKS Lifestyle is heavily invested in creating community so expect to be here for a good time and for a long time. The ideal candidate will be heavily invested in building relationships with our Members and improving more lives by promoting the PEAKS Lifestyle brand at every opportunity.
Great at communication.
You’re great at both expressing yourself and hearing others. You’re outgoing and unafraid to be heard, you share your opinions, you participate in meetings, and you graciously accept and share feedback.
Full of initiative.
Our Team collaborates to support one another and expectations are always clear, but we love it when Team Members aren’t shy to take the reins for themselves. If you see a need, you’re pro-active and resourceful and take action without needing to be asked.
PEAKS Lifestyle relies on a series of apps and technologies to serve our Members and the business, so you’ll need to be a quick learner who’s comfortable with tech.
An enthusiastic champion of all things Movement, Mindset, Nutrition, and Recovery.
Our multidisciplinary Team works as a unit to ensure our Members receive the highest quality of care at all times. Regardless of your role, you’ll need to be capable of identifying opportunities to assist our Members and be comfortable cross-promoting appropriate services.
PEAKS Lifestyle takes immense pride in offering workshops and planning events for our Members. Ideal candidates will see the inherent value of participating in such events and be willing to share their time with the PEAKS Community.
In It for the Right Reasons.
You want to make your living doing what you love, and you love empowering others to take the next step in their health and performance. You appreciate that through your work you have a direct impact on other people’s well-being and quality of life, and you value your career as more than just a regular paycheque.
If this sounds like you, please email us with a brief description of yourself and a copy of your résumé. Please state which Team Role interests you in the subject line of your email.
PEAKS Team Roles
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
Responsibilities will include:
* Taking the role of Designated Coach for approximately 50% of PEAKS' membership base
* Ensuring positive health & performance outcomes by regularly monitoring Members' progress and measuring results
* Creating and distributing safe and effective strength & conditioning programs in accordance with Members' goals and capabilities
* Coaching/Personal Training on the floor in a private, small group, and/or team setting
* Administration of standardized fitness testing every 3 months
* Digital communication with Members whenever needed
* Contribution to facility maintenance and day-to-day operations
* Completion of independent projects (e.g.: hosting workshops)
* Cross-promotion of Mindset, Nutrition, and Recovery services offered by PEAKS Lifestyle
This position offers:
* Part-time to start with full-time hours (40 hours/week) commencing Sep.1, 2019
* Salaried position (compensation based on experience)
* Benefits package
* Yearly educational funding
* The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Personal Training/Coaching experience
* Ongoing availability during PEAKS' standard operating hours
* Degree or Diploma in related health field (e.g.: kinesiology, health promotion, physical education, etc.)
* Personal Training Certification (NSCA, canfitpro, CPT); preference given to candidates with CSCS designation
* First Aid/Standard CPR Certification
* An existing client base is not required, but is considered an asset